CW Service Pros Testimonials
We had the best experience with CW Service Pros (HVAC operations). The team of Santiago, Darrell, and Byron worked very hard to deliver the best on-the-spot service repairs, and informative estimates for future works. Looking forward to using CW Service Pros again!
We've relied on CW Service Pros a number of times, for both our plumbing needs and our HVAC needs. They're very responsive and professional and have gone above and beyond on a couple of emergency situations that we've had. HIGHLY SATISFIED with their work, fair pricing, responsiveness, and professionalism.
Santiago came out to check out my A/C unit concerns. He addressed all concerns, gave good information and recommendations. He was honest, personable and took quality time to address my questions with zero pressure to repair more than necessary.
Erika Zeuli Craig
WHY CHOOSE CW SERVICE PROS FOR YOUR AC REPAIR AND HEATING NEEDS?
After almost 25 years serving The Colony and your DFW neighbors, we at CW Service Pros have learned a lot about our customers. We understand that people trust us to fix their HVAC problems quickly, and we aim to do just that! We offer same-day appointments whenever we can, as well as 24/7 HVAC emergency service. These options let us solve your HVAC problems faster, so your home can get back to normal sooner.
When you need help with your AC or central heating in The Colony, you can count on CW Service Pros. For AC repair and AC services, central heating services, and duct cleaning, give us a call!
With CW Service Pros you can expect:
- Time-tested expertise
We’ve spent nearly 25 years serving residents of The Colony and the DFW area. Since 1999, we’ve been working hard to build our expertise and perfect our customer service.
- Expert technicians
Our trained technicians are plumbing and HVAC experts, and they excel in customer care too. All CW Service Pros techs are background-checked.
- 24/7 emergency callouts
Expert help for your HVAC emergency, any time, day or night.
- Up-front pricing and no hidden costs
Your written estimate for air conditioning repair costs or heating repair is exactly what you pay. There are no extra fees and hidden costs, ever.
- Trusted brands
We only use the best parts, all sourced from trusted brands.
- City permits
If you need any inspections or permits provided by The Colony, we’ll take care of the applications and appointments.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
We aim to please, on every job we do. If you’re not happy with our work, we’ll stay on the job until you’re satisfied.
We’ve earned a five-star average rating over more than 27,000 reviews. We think this proves how committed we are to providing consistently excellent customer service!
We also have an A+ from the Better Business Bureau and awards from sites like Expertise.com, Angi, and HomeAdvisor.
CW SERVICE PROS ARE YOUR LOCAL AC SPECIALISTS IN THE COLONY, TX
North Texas summers are hot. Central AC offers real advantages:
- An effective and energy-efficient way to keep your home cool in summer
- Flexible installation options: Your AC can control temperature for the whole house with a single thermostat, or the system can use different thermostats for different spaces in your home.
- Filtering out dust and removing moisture from the air to improve indoor air quality.
- Much quieter than a window AC unit because the noisiest components are installed outside.
Plus, if you have central heating installed, you can install an AC system that uses existing ductwork, so installation is quicker and cheaper.
Keep your central AC in good condition with bi-annual professional maintenance appointments. And choose CW Service Pros for top-quality HVAC maintenance, home AC repair, and air conditioner installation. We take pride in our work and our ability to meet your HVAC needs.
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOU NEED AC REPLACEMENT
Air conditioning systems tend to get less efficient with age. If your AC is 10 years old or more, this process is already under way, and that means it’s time to consider system replacement. Because older air conditioning systems are less efficient, it usually makes more sense to replace the old air conditioning unit when it breaks down, rather than investing in AC repairs.
How do you know when to choose AC repair vs replacement? It may be time for AC replacement if you notice the following signs:
- Your summer utility costs get higher every season.
- You notice that it’s still hot inside even after the AC has been running for several hours.
- Indoor humidity and dust levels are rising.
- You’ve noticed strange or unpleasant smells coming from the AC vents or the AC unit.
Another clear sign of trouble is frequent breakdowns, especially if the AC repair costs are higher each time. If the repair cost you’re quoted is one-third or more of the price of a new AC installation, it's typically more cost-effective to replace the whole system.
If you’re planning to install an AC replacement system and need advice, call CW Service Pros. We’re happy to offer the guidance you need and install the AC system you choose. The work we do in your DFW home is important to us, whether it’s installing a new central air conditioning system, a mini split AC system, or another option.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT AC REPLACEMENT SYSTEM
When you need a new home AC system, the most important points to think about are:
- Your family’s needs – What will make the home comfortable for everyone?
- Your home’s needs – What is best for your home’s size and layout?
There are lots of different AC system options, but keeping these two points in mind will help you choose the right option for your home. CW Service Pros can help too, thanks to our trained HVAC technicians. We’ll give you expert guidance to help you choose the perfect air conditioning system. Then we’ll install it, quickly and cleanly.
CHOOSE CW SERVICE PROS FOR THE COLONY AIR CONDITIONING SERVICING AND AC REPAIR
Regular professional servicing—ideally twice a year—is essential if you want your air conditioner to perform at its best.
It’s important to understand that even with regular preventative maintenance, your AC will still lose efficiency as it gets older. With age, the risk of breakdowns increases too. Make sure to monitor your air conditioning for signs that you need home AC repair:
- Your summer energy bills keep getting higher.
- The AC constantly cycles on and off.
- The AC vents blow warm air even in cooling mode.
- The AC unit makes loud or unusual noises.
- There are unusual or unpleasant odors coming from the AC vents or the air conditioning unit.
- Dust and humidity levels are higher than normal.
- There’s water leaking or pooling near the indoor or outdoor AC unit.
Air conditioning issues can be painful, but with CW Service Pros on the job, fixing them doesn’t have to be! When you have an HVAC problem, a quick phone call is all it takes to have a local HVAC expert visit your home for an AC checkup. We’ll find the problem and take care of AC repairs.
IN NEED OF HOME AC MAINTENANCE AND SERVICING IN THE COLONY, TX?
HVAC systems are complicated, and they work best with regular preventative maintenance. That’s why CW Service Pros recommends you have a trained HVAC technician perform maintenance twice a year.
This has several benefits:
- Keep your energy bills low – AC efficiency is important because it helps your system use less energy. Regular servicing helps maintain efficiency to keep your utility bills low.
- Less need for AC repair/tune-ups – Regular servicing helps ensure minor problems get taken care of early on, reducing the need for costly AC repairs.
- Extend the life of your AC system – Most HVAC systems start to lose efficiency around 10 years old. Regular maintenance helps extend the lifespan of your AC, so it can go longer before needing to be replaced.
Have a need for AC services in The Colony or a neighborhood nearby? Call CW Service Pros, and let us get to work for you. For servicing appointments, home AC repair, and HVAC installation and maintenance, we’re eager to help with your AC and heating needs.
AC TUNEUPS KEEP YOUR AIR CONDITIONER GOING FOR LONGER
AC issues can affect more than just your comfort. If your air conditioning is having problems, it may also be less efficient, and this means it impacts your energy use and utility bills.
Call CW Service Pros for help and let us get started on fixing your AC issues. Schedule AC tune-ups twice a year, and we’ll give your air conditioning the attention it needs to run smoothly on even the hottest days.
CALL CW SERVICE PROS FOR COIL CLEANING AND COIL REPAIRS
Your central AC system includes a condenser and an evaporator unit, each with structures called coils inside. The condenser and evaporator coils work to cool your home by trapping heat inside and moving it outside—so if the coils are faulty, the whole system is less effective at cooling.
Evaporator and condenser coils need special care to keep them in pristine condition. When coils are dirty or damaged, it’s important to address the issue quickly. Expert local techs from CW Service Pros will clean dirty coils, replace damaged coils, and take care of any other coil problems you might have. For coil cleaning, coil replacement, or a full AC tune-up including coil care, our HVAC experts are ready to get the job done.
CLEAN AC FILTERS HELP KEEP YOUR AIR CONDITIONER IN GOOD SHAPE
The filters in your air conditioning system play a key role by filtering dust and contaminants to improve indoor air quality. Dirty air filters should be changed at least every three months to ensure they continue to work effectively.
Sometimes AC filters need to be replaced or cleaned more often:
- When your AC system is seeing heavy use
- Whenever dust or pollen levels are high
- If you have pets, especially ones with fur or feathers
- When outdoor air quality is poor, for instance due to wildfire smoke
- When indoor air quality is poor, for instance due to home renovations
Filter maintenance is an important task, but it’s one that's easy to overlook. That's where we come to the rescue! CW Service Pros has a full range of AC filters for sale, with the option to auto-deliver filters directly to your home address. This subscription service provides you with new filters at regular intervals, so each delivery also reminds you that it’s time to change your AC filter.
For a truly no-fuss option, schedule regular AC maintenance appointments with CW Service Pros, and your HVAC technician will change your AC filters for you at each visit.
CHOOSE CW SERVICE PROS FOR EXPERT HEATING SERVICES IN THE COLONY, TX
AC services are an important part of what we do at CW Service Pros, but it’s not all! Along with AC replacement, installation, repair, and maintenance, we also offer a full range of central heating services. You can also benefit from heater repair and maintenance, plus heating upgrades and heating installation services.
In winter, central heating offers efficient and powerful heating with some important benefits:
- Heat your whole home at the press of a button with one thermostat for the whole house. Or install independent thermostats for different spaces, for more precise temperature control.
- Get better indoor air quality with less humidity and less dust.
- Use the same ductwork for you central heating and AC systems, meaning less space is needed overall. This can also make installing a new system both faster and cheaper.
CW SERVICE OFFERS HEATER REPLACEMENT AND HOME HEATING UPGRADES
Central heating systems typically last for around 10 years at peak efficiency but gradually lose efficiency as they get older. Because of this, it’s often more cost-effective to replace your air conditioner if it suffers a major breakdown.
Central heating replacement may be in the cards if:
- Your winter energy bills are getting higher every year.
- Your home heats unevenly or is still cold even after the heating runs for hours.
- The system breaks down more often, and the repair costs keep getting higher.
In general, if your heating repair quote is at least half of what it would cost to replace the system and your heating system is at least 10 years old, then replacement is more cost-effective.
When choosing new central heating for your home, make sure the system is sized correctly for your square footage and layout. This ensures you get the heating output you need, with maximum efficiency and the lowest utility bills.
Do you need new central heating but have no idea what to look for? Call CW Service Pros and take advantage of our expertise! We’ll send a trained HVAC expert to provide advice and help you choose a system, then we’ll install your new central heater too.
Pro Tip: It pays to be proactive about installing central heating—by planning to get the work done in summer, your new furnace will be ready and waiting in winter.
LOCALS IN CHOOSE CW SERVICE PROS FOR PROFESSIONAL FURNACE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
Regular preventive maintenance keeps your central heating in good working order. With a twice-a-year professional maintenance plan, you can benefit from:
- Lower utility bills – Maintenance keeps your heating working more efficiently, so it uses less energy, and your energy bills stay low.
- Fewer breakdowns – Keeps the system clean and in good repair, so it’s less likely to break down. This means you’re less likely to need heating and furnace repair.
- Extended lifespan – Helps your system last longer than the 10-year average that’s normal for most central heating systems.
If you spot any of these signs, your furnace may need some professional attention:
- Your home doesn’t warm up properly, even if the heating runs for several hours.
- You hear unusual or loud noises when the heating cycles on or off.
- The heating short-cycles, or is constantly cycled on, or doesn’t turn on at all.
- You notice a burning smell coming from the heating vents.
- Your winter energy bills are higher than they should be.
- Your carbon monoxide detector triggers. If this happens, leave your home immediately, and call emergency services.
How long has it been since a trained HVAC tech checked out your furnace? If it’s been at least six months since your last furnace servicing, call CW Service Pros for an appointment.
FOR AIR DUCT CLEANING AND REPAIR CHOOSE CW SERVICE PROS
Many central AC and heating systems use a network of ducts to move warmed or cooled air throughout the home. For the air to maintain its temperature as it moves through the duct network, the ducts must be air-tight, totally dry, and properly insulated.
Some common ductwork problems can include:
Leaking ductwork – If there’s a leak in the ductwork, air can freely enter or exit the system, and this can really impact efficiency. Even a small leak can waste a lot of energy, leading to utility bills that are much higher than they should be.
Lack of insulation – Insulation is essential to maintain air temperature as it moves around the home. Without adequate insulation, air temperature isn’t properly maintained, so the energy used for heating and cooling is wasted.
When your HVAC ductwork needs attention, CW Service Pros are the people to call. We install new ductwork; replace existing ducts; and we also offer duct insulation, duct repair, and duct cleaning services. For all your HVAC duct needs, our experts HVAC techs can solve your problems quickly and cleanly.
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR FURNACE AND AC REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
Trouble with your heating system or air conditioner can have a disruptive effect on your daily routine. CW Service Pros can help you get back to normal more quickly, with multiple financing choices. For furnace replacement, AC repair, and more, our monthly payment plans are flexible and convenient.
RESIDENTIAL PERMITS FOR LOCALS IN THE COLONY
Many home improvement projects in The Colony require a building upgrade permit. Depending on what your building plans are, this can include some central heating or air conditioning projects.
Not sure if your HVAC plans need a permit? Click here to find out if your project requires a permit to go ahead. Or choose CW Service Pros to complete your HVAC project, and we’ll take care of any necessary inspections and permits.
NEED A LOCAL HOME AC REPAIR EXPERT IN THE COLONY, TEXAS?
Choosing CW Service Pros means you choose reliability, honesty, and excellence. We’re highly experienced HVAC professionals, and we’re proud to offer our services in The Colony and the Dallas-Fort Worth area. For AC repair and professional AC maintenance, air conditioning and furnace installation, and heating and air conditioning emergencies, call us 24/7.
Not in The Colony? No problem! We provide home AC repair and installation + heater installation and repair in surrounding cities as well: