Why Choose CW Service Pros?
CW Service Pros has been providing services to residents of Frisco and the surrounding suburbs for many years. And we know that when customers call us, they’re counting on us to help them as soon as possible. CW Service Pros is dedicated to providing fast, efficient, and expert service for locals who need help with their air conditioning or home heating systems.
When you call CW Service Pros, we’ll make every effort to offer a same-day appointment at a time that’s convenient for you. We’ll send out one of our expert Heating and AC repair technicians, who will assess your needs and let you know exactly what needs to be done to solve your problem. We’ll give you an up-front quote and then get to work, with minimal disruption to your life and a clean home when we leave.
When you call CW Service Pros, you can expect:
- Expert technicians
All our plumbing and HVAC technicians receive up-to-date training in Heating and AC repair and install and regular customer care training. We background-check our techs, so we know they’re honest, reliable, and able to provide the best possible service.
- Up-front pricing and no hidden costs
Once we’ve reviewed your case, you’ll receive a written estimate and an explanation of your options before we start the work.
- Partnership with trusted brands
We only use the best parts, sourced from brands you can trust.
- City permits
If any Frisco inspections or permits are needed to get the job done, we’ll take care of all the details for you.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
If you’re not happy with our work for any reason, we’ll stay on the job until it meets your expectations. We take pride in our work and have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau as well as awards from sites like Angi, Expertise.com, and HomeAdvisor.
Need AC Repair Services in Frisco? Call CW Service Pros Today!
Having an air conditioning system is a necessity in North Texas, with scorching hot temperatures during the summer, including plenty of days over 100°. HVAC systems need regular maintenance—and repairs as needed—to make sure they’re working at peak efficiency on those hot days.
AC Installation and Replacement
Besides keeping you comfortable, installing AC has a number of benefits:
- Central AC helps keep the whole house cool, and the same thermostat can control cooling for your entire space, or you can have different thermostats for different spaces.
- Central AC helps improve indoor air quality by reducing humidity and by removing dust and other particulates from the air.
- Central AC is quieter than window-installed AC units because the noisiest part of the system resides outside the home.
- Depending on the kind of system you choose, your central AC can be responsible for both cooling and heating your home.
How Do You Know If Your AC System Needs to Be Replaced?
If your AC system is more than 10 years old, you may have already noticed that it’s less efficient than it used to be. At this point in its lifespan, it’s often more cost-effective to replace it than to spend money on repairs.
Some signs your AC needs to be replaced include:
- Your energy bills are starting to creep up – Professional maintenance might help make the system more efficient, but if it’s an older system, replacement may be the best option.
- It can’t cool your home as well as it used to.
- Indoor humidity or dust levels are higher, or you notice unusual smells when the AC is on.
- Repair costs are getting higher – If your AC system is more than 10 years old and repairs are more than one-third the cost of a new system, it’s generally more cost-effective to replace rather than repair.
When you need air conditioning replacement or a new AC system installed in your home, CW Service Pros are the people to call. We’ll get an expert HVAC technician on the job to help you choose the best AC system for your needs and install the system with minimal disruption to your home routine.
Professional AC Maintenance and Repair
HVAC systems are complicated, with lots of different components and moving parts. Bi-annual HVAC maintenance is an important part of keeping your system in good shape and keeping your home cool and comfortable.
Minimize energy consumption
Professional maintenance helps ensure your air conditioning runs efficiently, and that helps keep your energy usage and utility bills down.
Reduce the need for repairs
When you neglect AC maintenance, parts may become worn or dirty, reducing the system’s efficiency. Your AC has to work harder to compensate, making it more likely that the system will break down.
Extend the life of your air conditioner
The average HVAC system lasts around 10 years. You can extend its life beyond the average by scheduling regular maintenance checks.
How Do You Know If Your AC System Needs Servicing or Repair?
If your air conditioning unit has never had professional servicing, don’t leave it a day longer! Schedule an appointment ASAP, and then aim to schedule professional maintenance twice a year.
Some warning signs that your AC might need repairs include:
- Warm air blowing out of the vents when the system is in cooling mode
- The system constantly cycling on and off
- Higher-than-normal indoor humidity, or air in your home that seems dustier
- Water leaking or pooling outside the indoor or outdoor units
- An unpleasant odor coming from vents
- Your HVAC making loud or unusual noises when it cycles on or off
- Higher-than-normal energy bills for the time of year, with no explanation
If you suspect a problem with your AC, call CW Service Pros and we’ll send an expert HVAC tech out to your home ASAP. We’ll get to work finding and fixing the problem, to help keep your home and family cool and comfortable even in the hottest weather.
CW Service Pros Offers Expert Heating Services to Frisco Residents
Although the winter climate is relatively mild in North Texas, we still see plenty of cold days, with strong winds and temperatures in the low 30s. It gets cold indoors too! That means having a good central heating system is the best way to keep your home warm and comfortable in the winter.
Heating System Installation and Replacement
Central heating is typically the most efficient and effective way to heat your home. These systems have many advantages:
- The same system can heat your whole home, and the same thermostat can control the temperature in every room, or you can have different thermostats for different spaces.
- It improves indoor air quality by keeping your home warm and dry.
- Depending on the system you choose, your central heating and AC can use the same duct network, reducing installation costs.
How Do You Know If Your Heating System Needs to Be Replaced?
The lifespan of a heating system depends on the kind of system involved, but, in general, most have an average lifespan of 10 years. If yours is more than 10 years old, there’s a high chance that replacing it will be more cost-effective than making big repairs when the system breaks down. Other signs the system needs to be replaced include:
- Your winter energy bills are getting higher.
- It’s still cold inside even when the heat is running.
- Repairs are needed more often, and cost more – If your quoted repair bill is more than half the cost of a replacement system—and your furnace is more than 10 years old—replacement may be more cost-effective in the long term.
Is your home heating system on its last legs? If you need new or replacement central heating, call CW Service Pros for guidance. We’ll send a heating expert to your home to help you choose the best option for your home and family and get the job done with minimal disruption.
Professional Heating System Maintenance and Repair
HVAC systems are complicated, with lots of different components. Bi-annual HVAC maintenance is an important part of keeping your system in good shape and keeping your home warm when you need it.
Reduce your energy consumption
Professional maintenance helps ensure your central heating uses energy as efficiently as possible, to minimize your utility costs.
Help prevent breakdowns
Worn or dirty parts make the system less efficient, which forces it to work harder to compensate and increases the risk of a system breakdown.
Keep the system working for longer
Most systems last about 10 years, but, overall, the better care you take of your central heating system, the longer its lifespan will be.
Signs You Need Heating System Maintenance or Repair
Your central heating system will run at its best with professional maintenance twice per year. If it’s been longer than a year since your last system checkup, call CW Service Pros and we’ll send someone out to give it a thorough inspection.
Look out for these signs that your furnace needs imminent repair:
- Your home isn’t getting as warm as it used to, or you notice new “cold spots” where the heat doesn’t seem to reach.
- The system makes loud or unusual noises when cycling on or off.
- The system is either running constantly or is short-cycling.
- You smell a foul, burning odor when the system starts up.
- Your energy bills are higher than normal for the time of year.
- Your carbon monoxide detector triggers. If your detector goes off, immediately leave your home and call emergency services.
If it’s time for your twice-a-year heating system maintenance check or if you think there’s a problem with your central heating, just call CW Service Pros. We’ll get on the job right away and send a heating expert to your door ASAP.
Duct Repair Near Frisco, TX
The ductwork in your AC or central heating system is what transports warm or cool air around your home. These ducts need to be well-insulated, free from leaks, and dry in order to properly control the temperature. Some potential problems with ductwork include:
Leaking ductwork. One or more leaks mean that air is escaping the system, which can result in reduced efficiency and higher energy bills.
Lack of insulation. If ductwork isn’t properly insulated, the system may use more energy to keep the air at the right temperature.
When you have a problem with your HVAC ductwork, CW Service Pros are the people to call. We can detect and fix leaks, install insulation, and provide ductwork cleaning services to make sure your ducts are in great shape.
Frisco Residential Building Upgrade Permits
Depending on the nature of the job, residents of Frisco may need a building upgrade permit in order to have AC or central heating work done. This is important because the city has strict requirements for certain kinds of work, including some AC and heating projects.
If you use CW Service Pros and your project needs a permit, we’ll do the work of acquiring it. You can learn more about Frisco building inspections here, or visit:
Frisco Permit Services
6101 Frisco Square Boulevard, 3rd Floor
Frisco, TX 75034-3239
Need a Local HVAC Expert in Frisco, Texas?
CW Service Pros is proud to serve the residents of Frisco and provide expert HVAC, air conditioning, and central heating services. When you have a problem with your AC or central heating, if you need to schedule professional maintenance or have an emergency requiring immediate help, call us on 972-395-2597.