What is Air Duct Cleaning?
The typical US home collects about 40 pounds of dust and other airborne particles every year.
Air duct cleaning removes dust, pollen, pet dander, renovation debris, and other biological contaminants from your HVAC duct system. Professional air duct cleaning often improves indoor air quality by removing dust and allergens that are continually circulating within the house.
Air duct cleaning is especially beneficial for people with allergies, asthma, or other chronic respiratory conditions. Like a deep clean for your home's lungs, cleaning your air ducts ensures that every breath you take is as pure and fresh as possible.
Not sure your home needs air duct cleaning or repair?
Call CW Service Pros for a free and honest assessment.
The Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Getting your home's air ducts cleaned professionally can solve multiple issues:
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: Air duct cleaning reduces mold spores, dust, and toxins from your home's air so you can breathe easier and cleaner.
- Reduces Allergens and Irritants: Less dirt and dust means less cleaning, less sneezing, and a healthier home.
- Eliminates Unpleasant Odors: Say goodbye to that musty smell every time your AC or heater kicks on.
- Increases Energy Efficiency: Your heating and cooling system operates smoothly and performs better, even in Texas temperatures.
- Extends Life of HVAC Equipment: By reducing the amount of work your heating and cooling unit has to do, air duct cleaning can significantly extend its lifespan.
Does My Home Need Air Duct Cleaning? How Often?
In North Texas, our HVAC systems battle humidity and extreme temperatures all year round. This can result in moisture condensation buildup in the unit and/or ductwork. Almost all homes, including new construction houses , can experience accumulation of dust, renovation debris, and even dander from critters in the air ducts.
Here's how to know if you should call us for a free and honest assessment:
- You notice more dust or pet dander around the house.
- You're sneezing or more congested in the house than outside.
- You cough or have more respiratory issues inside.
- You notice a musty odor when the AC kicks on.
- Your allergy or asthma symptoms worsen inside.
- You've had recent home renovations.
- You have headaches or feel more tired when inside.
Not sure your home needs air duct cleaning?
Call CW Service Pros for a free and honest assessment.
The CW Difference: Our 10-Step Duct Cleaning Process
Our 10-step duct cleaning process is just one way CW Service Pros stands out. We never take shortcuts when it comes to servicing your home.
- Free Initial Inspection: We assess your HVAC system, carefully checking for organic growth, dust, debris, or signs of pest infestation. If duct cleaning is needed, we explain the solutions and give you an upfront written estimate.
- Preparation: Once you give us the OK, we will start by protecting your home, sealing any duct openings, and covering areas with drop cloths to prevent dust and debris distribution.
- Create Access Openings: Access openings are created, allowing our cleaning equipment to reach all corners of the duct system.
- Duct Cleaning: Powerful vacuums now capture and remove dust and contaminants from every inch of the air ductwork.
- Duct Agitation: Stubborn dirt and debris are dislodged and removed from the interior duct surfaces using high-powered brushes and air whips.
- Negative Air Pressure: Dislodged particles are pulled by suction out of your house.
- Component Cleaning: To eliminate sources of contamination, other HVAC components like coils, grilles, and registers are thoroughly inspected and cleaning may be recommended. .
- Disinfection and Treatment (Optional): We apply antimicrobial agents or disinfectants to prevent future growth within the system.
- Post-Cleaning Inspection: We conduct a post-cleaning camera inspection to ensure your ductwork is completely free of visible contaminants.
- Documentation: We provide before-and-after photos, a performance summary, and recommendations for the future.
How is Duct Repair Different from Duct Cleaning?
Holes and gaps in HVAC ductwork are so common in the US that the average US home loses about 35% of its conditioned air this way.
Professional air duct repair improves the efficiency of your HVAC system by sealing any gaps, cracks, and fissures in the ductwork. When your HVAC unit consumes less energy, it costs less in your monthly energy bills.
No matter what the temperature is outside, professional duct repair from CW Service Pros can decrease your energy bills while increasing the lifespan of your HVAC system and the overall comfort of your home. It is better to spend money to fix the issue and stay comfortable instead of spending it to pay for higher utility bills.
CW Service Pros Dryer Vent Cleaning
When was the last time you had your clothes dryer vent professionally cleaned? With over 2900 home fires annually due to dryer vent buildup, National Fire Protection Association recommends cleaning dryer vents at least once a year.
If you've noticed your clothes dryer taking longer to dry clothes or your dryer becoming hotter than it used to, learn more about our professional dryer vent cleaning service, or call us anytime for a free estimate on dryer exhaust vent cleaning.
Why Choose CW Service Pros?
Everyone at CW Service Pros works hard for our rock-solid reputation around Lewisville and surrounding DFW areas. Here are some reasons to go with CW Service Pros for your air duct cleaning:
- History of Excellence: Since 1999, we've earned multiple service awards and 5-star reviews from homeowners throughout North Texas.
- Flexible Scheduling: We're on call 24/7 and can schedule your free consultation or service when it's convenient for you - even same day.
- Free Written Estimates: We're always happy to assess your situation. If work is needed, we give you an honest, no-pressure estimate.
- Honest, Upfront Pricing: No one likes surprises. That's why you always receive a written estimate before any service starts.
- Friendly and Professional: We're 100% committed to your satisfaction because we want to be your first choice for all your HVAC needs.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We take care to maintain a safe and clean worksite. If you’re unsatisfied, we stay on the job until you’re happy.