CW Service Pros Testimonials
We had the best experience wih CW Service Pros (HVAC operations). The team of Santiago, Darrell, and Byron worked very hard to deliver the best on-the-spot service repairs, and informative estimates for future works. Looking forward to using CW Service Pros again!
We've relied on CW Service Pros a number of times, for both our plumbing needs and our HVAC needs. They're very responsive and professional and have gone above and beyond on a couple of emergency situations that we've had. HIGHLY SATISFIED with their work, fair pricing, responsiveness, and professionalism.
Santiago came out to check out my A/C unit concerns. He addressed all concerns, gave good information and recommendations. He was honest, personable and took quality time to address my questions with zero pressure to repair more than necessary.
Erika Zeuli Craig
WHY CHOOSE CW SERVICE PROS FOR SOUTHLAKE AC REPAIR AND HEATING NEEDS?
After almost 25 years of serving neighbors in and around Southlake, we’ve learned a lot about our customers. People trust us to fix their HVAC problems quickly and with no fuss, and we aim to please! That’s why we offer same-day appointments whenever we can and why we also have a 24/7 emergency HVAC service.
When you have problems with your central heating or air conditioning, call CW Service Pros. You can count on us to provide solutions that work for your home and family.
With CW Service Pros you can expect:
- Time-tested expertise
We’ve been serving Southlake and the DFW area for nearly 25 years. Since 1999, we’ve worked hard to deliver the very best service to every client.
- Expert technicians
Our trained technicians are plumbing and HVAC experts and excel in customer care too. All CW Service Pros techs are background-checked.
- 24/7 emergency callouts
Help for your HVAC emergency, any time
- Up-front pricing and no hidden costs
Your written estimate for air conditioning repair costs or heater repair is what you pay. There are no extra fees and hidden costs, ever.
- Trusted brands
We only use the best parts, all sourced from trusted brands.
- City permits
If you need any City of Southlake inspections or permits for your job, we’ll take care of the applications and appointments.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
If you’re not happy with our work, we’ll stay on the job until you are.
We’ve received a five-star average rating over 27,000 reviews from customers in the DFW area. We like to think this proves how committed we are to consistently excellent customer service!
We also have an A+ from the Better Business Bureau and awards from sites like Angi, HomeAdvisor, and Expertise.com.
CW SERVICE PROS IS YOUR LOCAL AC SPECIALIST
In our hot North Texas summers, central air conditioning has some real advantages:
- It’s the most efficient way to keep your home cool.
- Central AC can control the temperature with a single thermostat. Or you can install a system that uses different thermostats for different spaces in your home.
- Central AC improves indoor air quality by removing dust and reducing humidity.
- It is much quieter than a window AC unit because the noisiest part of the system is installed outdoors.
- If you already have central heating, you can opt for a central AC system that uses the same ductwork—this makes installation quicker and cheaper.
Your central AC performs at its best with bi-annual professional maintenance and servicing. For HVAC maintenance, plus home AC repair and AC installation, call CW Service Pros for quality work and great customer service.
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOU NEED AC REPLACEMENT
Air conditioners lose efficiency as they get older, and if your AC is 10 years old or more, this process is probably already happening. Because older air conditioning systems are less efficient, it's often more cost-effective to replace an old AC system when it breaks down instead of paying for air conditioner repairs.
How do you know which is the best choice? When you’re thinking about AC repair vs replacement, consider if the following are true:
- Your summer utility costs keep getting higher every year.
- The AC has been running for hours, but it’s still hot inside.
- There’s been a gradual increase in indoor humidity and dust levels.
- You’ve noticed unpleasant or unusual odors coming from the AC vents or the air conditioning unit.
Another obvious sign is that your AC breaks down more often, and repairs are getting more expensive. If it gets to the point where your quoted AC repair cost is one-third or more of what a new air conditioner would cost, then it’s usually more cost-effective to replace the system.
Looking for guidance on choosing an AC replacement system? CW Service Pros is happy to help you pick a new home system and perform the AC installation to get your air conditioner up and running. Every job is important to us, and we guarantee quality work on every central air and mini split AC we install.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT AC REPLACEMENT SYSTEM FOR YOUR HOME
When you’re ready to choose a new home AC system, the two most important points are:
- Your family’s needs – What kind of system will make home comfortable for everyone?
- Your home’s needs – What system is best for your home’s size and layout?
Keep these in mind to help you choose an air conditioning system that cools your home effectively and efficiently. Better yet, call CW Service Pros for expert HVAC guidance. We’ll assess your home and help you choose a new central air system. Then we’ll install your new AC and get the system up and running quickly and cleanly.
CHOOSE CW SERVICE PROS AC SERVICING AND AIR CONDITIONER REPAIR
If you want your air conditioner unit to perform at its best, regular professional servicing appointments are important. These should happen every six months—and if it’s been more than six months since the last appointment, aim for one ASAP.
Even with good care, your AC will become less efficient as it gets older. And the older the system is, the more likely it is to eventually break down. Watch out for these warning signs that can mean you need home AC repair:
- Your summer energy bills are higher this year compared to last year.
- The AC constantly cycles on and off.
- The AC vents blow warm air even in cooling mode.
- The air conditioner unit makes loud or unusual noises that you haven’t heard before.
- There are strange or unpleasant odors coming from the AC unit or blowing from the vents.
- Indoor dust and/or humidity levels are higher than normal.
- Water is leaking from the indoor or outdoor AC unit or pooling nearby.
Air conditioning issues can be painful, but fixing them doesn’t have to be! When you have an HVAC problem, call CW Service Pros, and we'll send an HVAC technician out to your home. We can find the problem, perform any needed AC repairs, and get your cooling system back to normal.
IN NEED OF SOUTHLAKE, TX HOME AC MAINTENANCE AND SERVICING?
Cooling and heating systems can be complicated, and they need regular professional care to work their best. To keep your AC in good shape, we recommend maintenance twice a year with a trained HVAC technician.
This has several benefits:
- Keep energy costs low – Regular maintenance maintains your air conditioner’s efficiency, giving you more cooling power for your money and keeping utility bills low.
- Reduce the need for AC repair/tune-ups – Neglecting HVAC maintenance has a negative impact on AC efficiency and forces the system to work harder to compensate. The increased mechanical stress can raise the risk of a break down.
- Maximize the life of your AC system – Most HVAC systems start to lose efficiency once they hit around 10 years of age. With regular maintenance, yours can last longer before it needs to be replaced.
If you’re looking for AC services, CW Service Pros are here for you. We’re the home air conditioning experts. Call today for a servicing appointment, for home air conditioner repairs, and to learn about our full range of HVAC repair and maintenance services.
AC TUNEUPS KEEP YOUR AIR CONDITIONER GOING FOR LONGER
When your air conditioner is having issues, it can affect more than just your comfort. Your AC efficiency and your utility bills can be impacted too.
Call CW Service Pros, and you can put your AC troubles behind you. With tune-ups twice a year to give your air conditioning some care and attention, we’ll keep it running smoothly no matter how hot North Texas gets. Even better, if you have regular air conditioner maintenance, your system will be less likely to have major problems that need major AC repairs.
CALL CW SERVICE PROS FOR COIL CLEANING AND COIL REPAIRS
A central air conditioning system includes a condenser and an evaporator unit that each contain a series of coils. The condenser and evaporator coils trap heat indoors and transfer it outside—so if the coils are faulty in some way, the whole system is affected.
Evaporator and condenser coils need special care to keep them in clean and pristine condition. If your AC system has dirty or damaged coils, call CW Service Pros to get it taken care of quickly and smoothly. We can clean dirty coils, replace damaged coils, and take care of any other coil problems too. For coil cleaning, coil replacement, or a full AC tune-up, our HVAC experts are here to help.
CLEAN AC FILTERS HELP KEEP YOUR AIR CONDITIONER IN GOOD SHAPE
Air conditioner filters are also a key part of your AC system and need to be cleaned or replaced regularly. For best results, AC filters should be changed at least every three months. Or, if your AC uses disposable filters, dirty filters should be replaced every three months.
In some situations, dirty air filters should be cleaned or replaced more often. This includes:
- During periods of heavy AC use
- If you have pets, especially pets with fur or feathers
- Whenever dust or pollen levels are high
- Circumstances that reduce outdoor air quality, such as wildfire smoke
- Circumstances that reduce indoor air quality, such as home renovations
It’s important to keep up with filter maintenance, but it’s a chore that's easy to forget. That's where CW Service Pros comes to the rescue! We have a full range of AC filters for sale, and we can auto-deliver them directly to your home address. With this subscription service, you receive new filters at regular intervals, and each delivery provides a helpful reminder to let you know it’s time to change your AC filter.
Or schedule regular AC maintenance appointments with CW Service Pros, and each time your HVAC technician visits, they’ll change your dirty air filters for you. With these no-fuss filter options, you can say goodbye to clogged filter problems!
CHOOSE CW SERVICE PROS FOR EXPERT HEATING SERVICES
AC replacement, installation, repair, and maintenance are important parts of what we do at CW Service Pros, but it’s not all! We also offer a full range of central heating services in Southlake, including heating repair and upgrades, heating maintenance, and furnace installations.
In the colder months, central heating is an efficient heating option with some major benefits:
- One central system heats your whole home – A standard installation uses one thermostat for the whole house, or you can opt to install independent thermostats for different spaces.
- Central heating improves indoor air quality by reducing humidity and dust.
- Your central heating and AC systems can often use the same ductwork. This can make installing a new system both faster and cheaper.
CW SERVICE OFFERS HEATER REPLACEMENT AND HOME HEATING UPGRADES
The typical central heating system has a lifespan of around 10 years. After this point, the system gradually loses efficiency, using more energy and delivering less heating power. Because of this, it’s often more cost-effective to replace a central heating system that is more than 10 years old, rather than pay for heater repairs.
You may need to consider heater replacement if:
- Your winter energy bills are higher than last year and are still climbing.
- The heating runs for hours, but your home is still cold or has cold spots with uneven heating.
- Your heating system breaks down more often, and the cost to repair keeps increasing.
In general, when your heating repair quote is at least half of what it would cost to replace the system, then replacement is the more cost-effective option.
When choosing a new central heating system, it’s important that it’s right for your home’s layout and square footage. This is the best way to get the heating output you need, with maximum efficiency and the lowest utility bills.
If you need new central heating and are not sure where to start, it’s time to call CW Service Pros. We can match you with a trained HVAC expert to provide advice, help you choose a system, and then install it too. With CW Service Pros, it’s all taken care of for you—and all you need to do is enjoy your new central heating!
Pro Tip: Be proactive about installing central heating! Plan to get the work done in summer, so your new furnace is ready and waiting in winter.
SOUTHLAKE LOCALS CHOOSE CW SERVICE PROS FOR PROFESSIONAL FURNACE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
Regular maintenance is essential to keep your central heating system operating as efficiently as possible. With twice-a-year professional maintenance, you can enjoy several benefits:
- Lower utility bills – Regular preventive maintenance keeps your heating working more efficiently, so the furnace uses less energy and your energy bills stay low.
- Fewer breakdowns – When every part of the system is clean and in good repair, it’s less likely to break down, reducing your need for heating and furnace repair.
- Extended lifespan – Most heating systems last about 10 years, but with good maintenance, they can last longer than average.
If you spot any of these signs, your central heating may need some professional attention:
- Your home heats unevenly or doesn’t get warm even when the heat runs for several hours.
- You hear unusual or loud noises when the heating cycles on or off.
- The heater short-cycles, is constantly cycled on, or doesn’t turn on at all.
- There’s a burning odor coming from the heating vents when the system starts up.
- Your winter energy bills are higher than usual.
- Your carbon monoxide detector triggers. If this happens, leave your home right away, and call emergency services.
When was the last time you had a trained HVAC tech service your furnace? If it’s been six months or longer, call CW Service Pros to schedule an appointment. We’ll send heating technician to your home for a central heating checkup.
FOR AIR DUCT CLEANING AND REPAIR IN SOUTHLAKE, TX, CHOOSE CW SERVICE PROS
Central AC and heating systems typically move air through the home via a network of ducts. The entire duct network should be dry, air-tight, and well-insulated, for maximum efficiency. Ductwork problems can include:
Leaking ductwork – Even a small leak can result in a lot of wasted energy and fewer energy savings.
Lack of insulation – Without adequate insulation, it’s much harder for warmed or cooled air to stay at the right temperature.
CW Service Pros is the company to call for HVAC ductwork solutions. We can install new ducts and replace existing ductwork, and we also offer duct repair, duct insulation, and duct cleaning services.
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR FURNACE AND AC REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
Trouble with your air conditioner or heating system can quickly disrupt your daily routine. But CW Service Pros is here to help, with financing options to help you solve these issues ASAP. For furnace replacement, AC repair, and more, our Synchrony financing options offer monthly payment plans for your convenience.
SOUTHLAKE RESIDENTIAL PERMITS
Many Southlake and DFW home improvement projects require a building upgrade permit. Depending on your location and your building plans, this may include some air conditioning or central heating projects.
Not sure if your AC or central heating plans require a permit? Click here to find out what you need. Or make things even easier by choosing CW Service Pros to complete your HVAC project. We’ll take care of any permits and inspections that are needed when we do the work.
NEED A LOCAL HOME AC REPAIR EXPERT IN SOUTHLAKE, TEXAS?
When you choose CW Service Pros, you choose honesty, reliability, and excellence. As experienced HVAC professionals, we’re proud to offer our services in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. For Southlake AC repair and professional AC maintenance, air conditioning and central heating installation, and HVAC emergencies, call us at 972-362-9509.
Not in Southlake? No problem! We provide home AC repair and installation + heater installation and repair in surrounding cities as well: