Why Choose C&W?
We’ve been serving residents of Southlake and the surrounding suburbs for decades—and we know that our customers rely on our expertise. That’s why C&W is committed to providing fast, efficient service in the local area.
When you call C&W, we do our best to offer a same-day appointment at a time that’s convenient for you. One of our expert HVAC technicians will assess your needs and give you options for solutions. We’ll give you an up-front quote and then get the work done with minimal disruption to your home.
When you call C&W, you can expect:
- Expert technicians
All our HVAC technicians receive up-to-date training. They are also background checked, so we know they’re skilled and reliable.
- Same-day appointments
We offer a same-day appointment whenever possible for AC and heating inspections, servicing, and repair.
- 24/7 emergency callouts
If you have a problem that can’t wait, call C&W any time for an emergency appointment.
- Up-front pricing and no hidden costs
Once we’ve reviewed your case, you’ll receive a written estimate before we start the work.
- We work with trusted brands
We only use the best parts, sourced from HVAC brands you can trust.
- City permits
If any inspections or permits are needed to get your heating or air conditioning job done, we’ll take care of all the details for you.
- Satisfaction is always guaranteed
If you’re not happy with our work for any reason, we’ll stay on the job until it meets your expectations. We take pride in what we do and have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, as well as praise from sites like Angi, Expertise.com, and HomeAdvisor.
For Air Conditioner Services in Southlake, Call C&W Today
Air conditioning is a necessity in North Texas. It gets hot, with plenty of scorching days where the temperature is over 100°. To keep your air conditioner running at peak efficiency on those hot days, it requires regular maintenance, twice-annual servicing, and repairs as needed. For all your Southlake, TX AC repair and HVAC needs, you can count on C&W to provide the skills and expertise that keep your home HVAC system in the best shape possible.
AC Installation and Replacement
Around 10% of homes in the Dallas-Fort Worth area don’t have central AC. If your home is in that category, installing an AC system is the best way to keep your home cool and comfortable in the hot North Texas summer. Installing central air has a number of benefits:
- Helps keep the whole house cool
- Lets you use multiple thermostats within the same system to control temperature independently in different rooms or parts of your home
- Improves indoor air quality by reducing humidity and removing dust from the air
- Quieter than window-installed air conditioning because the noisiest part of the system is outside the home
- Both cool and heat your home with select systems
Learn more about C&W Southlake air conditioning replacement and installation here.
How Do You Know If Your AC System Needs to be Replaced?
If your air conditioner is 10 years old or more, you’ve probably noticed that it’s less efficient than it used to be. At the 10-year mark, it’s a good idea to start planning to replace your current AC system with a new model.
Some signs your air conditioning system needs to be replaced include:
- Your energy bills are increasing.
- The system doesn’t cool your home as well as it used to.
- Repairs are needed more often, and the costs are getting higher.
As a general rule, it’s time to replace your AC system if it’s more than 10 years old and the cost to repair it will be more than one-third of the cost of a new system. At this point, it’s far more cost-effective to replace the system with a new, more energy-efficient model rather than repair the existing one.
When you need a new or replacement AC system installed in your home, you can depend on C&W for expert advice and air conditioner installation. Call today, and we can get an expert Southlake, TX HVAC technician on the job right away.
Professional AC Maintenance and Repair
HVAC systems are complicated, with lots of different components and moving parts. HVAC maintenance is an important part of keeping your system in good shape. To get the best out of your AC system, aim for twice-yearly professional servicing, in spring and fall.
- Minimize energy consumption
Keeps your AC system running efficiently to keep your energy usage and utility bills down.
- Reduce the need for repairs
When you neglect air conditioner maintenance, worn or dirty parts reduce the system’s efficiency. The AC has to work harder to compensate, making a breakdown more likely.
- Extend the life of the system
The average HVAC system lasts around 10 years. Regular maintenance helps the system stay energy-efficient for longer.
Learn more about C&W Southlake air conditioner repair and maintenance here.
How Do You Know If Your AC System Needs Servicing or Repair?
If your air conditioning system has never had professional servicing, don’t wait until spring or fall—book that appointment ASAP. After that, start a schedule of twice-annual servicing appointments to keep your AC in good shape.
Some warning signs that your AC might need repairs include:
- Warm air is blowing out of the vents when the system is in cooling mode.
- The system constantly cycles on and off.
- Indoor humidity is higher than normal, or the air in your home seems dustier.
- Water is leaking or pooling outside the indoor or outdoor units.
- You smell an unpleasant odor coming from the vents.
- Your HVAC makes loud or unusual noises when it cycles on or off.
- Your energy bills are higher than normal for the time of year, with no explanation.
If you suspect a problem with your air conditioning, call C&W for Southlake, TX AC repair. We’ll send an HVAC tech out to your home to fix the problem, so you’re cool and comfortable at home in even the hottest weather.
C&W Offers Expert Heating Services for Southlake Residents
North Texas winters are relatively mild, but we get plenty of cold days, with strong winds and temps in the low 30°s. Central heating is the most effective and energy-efficient way to stay warm and comfortable at home in the winter.
Heating System Installation and Replacement
Central heating systems have many advantages over other forms of home heating:
- Use the same system to heat the whole house.
- Use multiple thermostats lets you control heating in different rooms or zones independently, for greater comfort and less energy expenditure.
- Improve indoor air quality by reducing humidity, keeping your home both warm and dry.
- Some central heating systems can use the same duct network as the air conditioner, reducing installation costs.
Learn more about C&W Southlake furnace installation and replacement here.
How Do You Know If Your Heating System Needs to be Replaced?
The average lifespan of a central heating system is around 10 years. If your furnace is older than this, replacing it is likely to be more cost-effective than making big repairs when the system breaks down.
Your central heating system might be due for replacement if:
- Your winter energy bills are getting higher.
- It’s still cold inside even when the heat is running.
- Repairs are needed more often, and cost more.
When you need a new or replacement central heating system, you can trust C&W for guidance. Our heating experts can help you choose a system that works with your needs and budget, and we perform the installation work too.
Professional Heating System Maintenance and Repair
HVAC systems are complicated, with lots of different components and moving parts. Annual maintenance is an important part of keeping the system working effectively and keeping you warm in winter.
- Reduce your energy consumption
Professional maintenance helps the system use energy efficiently to minimize your utility costs.
- Reduce the risk of a breakdown
Worn or dirty parts make the system less efficient and force it to work harder—increasing the risk of a system breakdown. Regular servicing helps prevent this problem.
- Keep the system working for longer
The better care you take of your central heating system, the longer it will last.
Learn more about C&W Southlake furnace repair and maintenance here.
Signs You Need Heating System Maintenance or Repair
Keep your central heating system at its best with professional servicing twice a year, in spring and fall. If it’s been longer than a year since your last system checkup, don’t leave it any longer—call C&W today, and we’ll send someone out ASAP.
- Your home isn’t getting as warm as it used to.
- The system makes loud or unusual noises when cycling on or off.
- The system is either running constantly or is short-cycling.
- You smell a foul burning odor when the system starts up.
- Your energy bills are higher than normal for the time of year.
- Your carbon monoxide detector triggers. If your detector goes off, immediately leave your home and call emergency services.
If it’s time for heating system servicing or if you think there’s a problem with your central heating, just call C&W to schedule an appointment with a Southlake heating expert.
Ductwork Inspection and Repair
In an air conditioning or central heating system, ducts are used to transport warm or cool air around your home. These ducts need to be insulated and free from leaks for the system to work efficiently. Some potential problems with ductwork include:
Leaking ductwork. Leaks let air escape the system, which reduces efficiency and increases energy bills.
Lack of insulation. If ductwork isn’t properly insulated, the system uses more energy to keep air at the right temperature.
For problems with your HVAC ductwork, call C&W for expert help. Whether it’s finding and fixing a leak or installing insulation, we can get your ductwork in great shape to maintain your Southlake HVAC system’s energy efficiency.
Southlake Residential Building Upgrade Permits
Depending on the nature of the job, Southlake homeowners may need to apply for a building upgrade permit for AC or central heating work.
To check if your project may need a permit, click here. Or call C&W for expert advice about city permits and inspections. If you choose to work with us for HVAC installation, repair, or replacement in Southlake, we’ll pull all the necessary documents for the job.
Need a Local HVAC Expert in Southlake?
C&W is proud to serve Southlake with expert HVAC, air conditioning, and central heating services. When you need Southlake, TX furnace repair, to schedule professional maintenance, or if you have an emergency requiring immediate help, call us at 972-395-2597.