Why Choose CW Service Pros for Your HVAC Needs?
CW Service Pros has been serving Coppell, TX and nearby neighborhoods for over two decades. When you have an HVAC problem, you can rely on our fast, friendly service, and our experienced technicians, to find a solution ASAP.
For all your Coppell heating and air conditioning needs, talk to CW Service Pros. When you call CW Service Pros, you can expect:
- Expert HVAC technicians
Our technicians are experts not only in plumbing and HVAC, but in customer care, too. To help you feel comfortable having CW Service Pros in your home, our techs all undergo drug testing and background checks.
- Same-day appointments
Whenever possible, we offer same-day appointments for servicing, AC and heating installations, and HVAC and furnace repair.
- Up-front pricing and no hidden costs
After we assess your case, you receive a written estimate up front. You’ll never be surprised by hidden costs or extra fees after we’ve finished the work.
- We work with trusted brands
We only use the best parts, all sourced from trusted brands.
- City permits
If any inspections or permits are needed, CW Service Pros will take care of all the details.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Our customers are so important to us, we guarantee that if you’re not happy with our work, we’ll stay on the job until you are! We’re proud to have earned an A+ from the Better Business Bureau, and praise from sites like Angi and HomeAdvisor.com.
Call CW Service Pros Today for AC Services in Coppell, TX
It’s tough to beat the North Texas heat, but having air conditioning at home helps! To keep your AC working at its best, you need a great HVAC team in your Contacts list. When you need AC repair in Coppell, TX, you can rely on the expert HVAC techs at CW Service Pros.
How Can You Benefit from Central AC Installation?
Many North Texas homes either don’t have central AC, or have older AC systems that are due for replacement. If you’re in either of these situations, you could benefit from an AC installation in a number of ways.
- It’s the most energy-efficient way to cool your home.
- It improves indoor air quality by reducing humidity and airborne dust and particulates.
- It’s quieter than window AC, as the noisy condenser is installed outside.
- Uses space efficiently. If you already have central heating installed, the AC may be able to use the same duct or pipe network. This saves space and may reduce the cost of AC installation if ductwork is already installed.
How Do You Know When Your Air Conditioner Needs to be Replaced?
Older air conditioning systems become less efficient, and they have to work harder to keep the home cool. Older AC systems are also more at risk of breaking down. If your AC is 10 years old or more, you may have already noticed it’s not running as well as it used to. The last thing you want is for your AC to have a major breakdown in the middle of summer!
Your AC might need to be replaced if:
- Your summer energy bills get higher every year.
- The AC is running constantly, but the house is still uncomfortably warm.
- You notice more dust or humidity indoors.
- You notice unusual smells when the AC is on.
- Your AC breaks down more often. Repairs may be getting more costly, too.
Are you tired of going through every summer feeling like you’re about to melt? A new air conditioner could change that, quicker than you might think! The HVAC experts at CW Service Pros can help you choose a new AC system that’s perfect for your home and family—and we can install it for you too!
Professional Maintenance and AC Repair in Coppell, TX
Central air conditioning systems need professional servicing on a regular basis, preferably twice a year, to keep them in good working order. This benefits the system in several ways:
Use less energy
Professional maintenance keeps the system working efficiently, so it uses less energy to keep your home cool.
Need fewer repairs
Neglecting maintenance makes the system less efficient, and it has to work harder to compensate. This strains the whole system, increasing the risk of a breakdown.
Enjoy a longer lifespan
The average central AC system lasts around 10 years, but regular professional maintenance can help extend the system’s lifespan.
Do You Need Coppell AC System Servicing or Repair?
If your AC system has never been professionally serviced, consider scheduling an appointment ASAP. After that, your AC will benefit from twice-a-year servicing to keep it in good working order.
Your AC might need servicing or repairs if you notice any of these signs:
- Your summer energy bills keep increasing.
- The air conditioning vents blow warm air even when in cooling mode.
- The system cycles on and off constantly, or makes loud or unusual noises when cycling on or off.
- Indoor humidity or dust levels are higher than normal.
- You notice a foul odor coming from the vents when the AC comes on.
- There’s water leaking from the indoor wall unit or the outdoor unit condenser.
If you think there’s a problem with your AC, you can depend on CW Service Pros for expert help. All you have to do is call, and our expert Coppell HVAC team will take care of the rest.
CW Service Pros Provides Expert Heating Services for Coppell Locals
Our winters may be relatively mild, but home heating is still important for Coppell residents. We get plenty of frosty days even in North Texas, and in most homes, central heating is the most efficient way to stay warm.
Central heating systems have many advantages over other types of home heating:
- One centralized system keeps the whole house warm.
- Improve indoor air quality by reducing humidity and dust.
- If your central heating and air conditioning can use the same duct network, you may save space and reduce the cost of installation.
Does Your Central Heating System Need to be Replaced?
Central heating systems last around 10 years before they start to lose a significant amount of efficiency. If your heating system is 10 years or older, you may start to see signs that it’s not as effective as it used to be. For instance:
- The system is running constantly but still can’t keep your home warm.
- Your winter energy bills are getting higher and higher.
- The system breaks down more often, and repair costs keep increasing.
At this point, it’s not always a good idea to spend money on repairing an older central heating system. Repairing an older system is often costly—as much as half the cost of a new central heating system. When you’re quoted such a high repair cost, it’s much more cost-effective to replace the older system with a new one.
Is your home heating unable to keep your home warm? Call CW Service Pros for advice about choosing a new central heating system. Our professional HVAC techs will assess your home, help you choose a new system, then perform the installation—and your whole family will be warm and cozy in no time.
Professional Heating System Maintenance and Repair
Central heating systems are complex, with lots of mechanical moving parts. They need regular professional maintenance if they’re to stay in good shape. Regular servicing can help in several ways:
Reduce the amount of energy the system uses
Regular maintenance keeps the system and its components in good condition, so it’s more efficient and uses less energy.
Help reduce the risk of breakdowns
If the system is neglected, wear-and-tear damage and dust and dirt buildup make it less efficient, and more likely to break down.
Keep the system working for longer
Most central heating systems last between 10 and 20 years. Take good care of the central heating system, and it may last even longer.
Do You Need Central Heating Servicing or Coppell, TX Furnace Repair?
To keep your central heating system operating efficiently, it’s best to aim for professional servicing twice a year. If it’s been more than six months since your last HVAC servicing appointment, call CW Service Pros. We’ll send an HVAC tech out to get this important job taken care of ASAP.
As the system gets older, the furnace, ductwork, and other parts are more vulnerable to damage and breakdown. Be on the lookout for signs that you might need repair services, such as:
- Your winter energy bills are higher than normal.
- It takes longer for your home to get warm when the system turns on.
- The house doesn’t get as warm as it used to, no matter how long the system runs.
- The system is either short-cycling or running continuously.
- You notice unusual noises, or unpleasant odors when the system starts up.
- Your carbon monoxide detector triggers. If this happens, evacuate your home and then call emergency services.
If it’s time for biannual HVAC maintenance, or there's a problem with your heating system, you can rely on CW Service Pros for great service. We’ll send an HVAC technician to your home to check your heating out and give it the care it needs. For servicing, central heating repair, and furnace repair in Coppell, TX, you can rely on CW Service Pros expert HVAC technicians.
Ductwork Repair and Cleaning
Most HVAC systems use a network of pipes or ducts to transport air around the home. Some problems that can affect ductwork include:
Leaks. A ductwork leak is bad news because it means warmed or cooled air can escape the system, and the energy used to get it to the right temperature is wasted. It also allows untreated air to enter the system. Even a small leak can affect the efficiency of the whole system.
Lack of insulation. Insulation prevents the transference of heat in and out of ductwork, which helps preserve the set temperature of treated air. Without insulation, it’s harder for the system to keep the temperature stable.
Moisture. Moisture promotes the growth of mold and mildew inside ductwork, which can cause HVAC vents to emit unpleasant musty or moldy odors.
Ductwork problems can make your HVAC system less efficient, which means it uses more energy and costs more to run. For ductwork problems of all kinds, call CW Service Pros today. We can install ductwork insulation, find and fix leaks, and clean your ductwork too.
Coppell Residential Building Upgrade Permits
The city of Coppell requires permits for all construction within city limits, including residential projects such as:
- Water heater installations
- Irrigation projects
- Pool and spa construction
- Residential foundation and addition work
Need a building permit or inspection? No problem—CW Service Pros takes care of submitting permits for you! For more information on Coppell permits and permit applications, click here.
Need a Local HVAC Expert in Coppell?
CW Service Pros is proud to provide Coppell heating and air conditioning services, including AC and furnace repair, ductwork, and more. For AC and central heating system installation, professional maintenance, and repairs, call us at 972-362-9509.