Why Choose CW Service Pros?
CW Service Pros has been serving Allen, TX and the surrounding suburbs for many years. We know that when people call us, they need help ASAP. That’s why we focus on providing fast, expert service for our North Texas customers.
When you need HVAC help, AC repair, or furnace repair in Allen, TX, just call CW Service Pros. We’ll do our best to send a licensed HVAC service professional to your door the very same day. They’ll assess your situation and let you know exactly what needs to be done with a written quote for the work.
When you call CW Service Pros, you can expect:
- Expert technicians
All our plumbing and HVAC technicians receive up-to-date training. Our techs undergo background-checks and drug-tests, so you can count on their honesty and reliability.
- Same-day appointments
We offer a same-day appointment whenever possible for AC and heating inspections, servicing, and repair.
- 24/7 emergency callouts
When you have a plumbing or HVAC problem that needs immediate attention, you can call CW Service Pros day or night for an emergency appointment.
- Up-front pricing and no hidden costs
You’ll receive a written estimate before we start the work.
- We work with trusted brands
We only use the best parts, sourced from brands you can trust.
- City permits
If any inspections or permits are needed to get the job done, we’ll take care of all the details for you.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
We take pride in our work, so you’re not happy for any reason, we’ll stay on the job until you are! We’ve earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau as well as praise from sites like Angi, Expertise.com, and HomeAdvisor.com.
Need AC Services in Allen? Call CW Service Pros Today!
Air conditioning is so important in North Texas, thanks to our scorching hot summers. When the temperature regularly rises to over 100°, you need to be confident that your AC can handle the pressure. With CW Service Pros on the job, you can be sure your HVAC system can keep you cool on the hottest days of the year.
Need a New AC System? Call CW Service Pros for Advice and Installation Services
While most North Texas homes have some form of HVAC system, around 10% of homes in the Dallas-Fort Worth area don’t have any AC! If your home doesn’t currently have a central air conditioning system, there are lots of benefits to be gained by having AC installed.
- Keep your whole house cool and comfortable, even when it’s scorching hot outside.
- Improve indoor air quality by reducing humidity, deterring mold growth, and removing airborne dust and particulates.
- Some HVAC systems can heat and cool the home, depending on what’s required.
- With central AC, the noisy condenser unit is installed outside, while the indoor part of the system is very quiet.
How Do You Know If Your AC System Needs to be Replaced?
If your AC is older than 10 to 15 years, you may have already noticed that it’s noisier, or takes longer to reach the set temperature, or that it’s just not as efficient as it used to be. At this point, your AC system is getting towards the end of its lifespan, meaning it’s time to start thinking about replacing it.
Some signs your AC needs to be replaced include:
- Your summer energy bills are starting to increase.
- The system doesn’t cool your home as well as it used to.
- You notice higher humidity or dust levels indoors, or you unusual smells when the AC is on.
- AC repair costs are so high that it’s more cost-effective to replace the system than repair it.
When you need a new or replacement AC system installed in your home, CW Service Pros are the people to call. We’ll get an expert HVAC technician on the job to help you choose the best AC system for your needs, and install the system with minimal disruption to your home routine.
Call CW Service Pros for Allen, TX AC Repair and Maintenance
Air conditioning systems are complicated, with lots of different moving parts and mechanical components. Twice yearly HVAC maintenance is vital for keeping the whole system in good shape and working efficiently.
Regular professional maintenance helps to:
Minimize energy use
Professional maintenance keeps the system running efficiently. It uses less energy, which helps keep your utility bills down.
Avoid costly repairs
With regular maintenance, worn parts are replaced, and the whole system stays clean and in good shape. This reduces the risk of a major breakdown that would be expensive to fix.
Extend the life of the system
The average HVAC system lasts around 15 years. Regular professional maintenance helps your AC system last as long as possible.
How Do You Know If Your AC System Needs Servicing or Repair?
If your AC has never had professional servicing, let today be the day you make that call! Ideally, professional maintenance should be scheduled at least twice a year to keep your AC at its best.
If your air conditioning system is getting older, it might need more than servicing to get it back on track.
Some signs that your AC needs repairs can include:
- Warm air blows out of the vents in cooling mode.
- The system constantly cycles on and off.
- The system makes loud or unusual noises when it cycles on or off.
- It’s dustier or more humid than normal indoors.
- You smell an unpleasant odor coming from the vents.
- Water is leaking or pooling near the indoor vents or the outdoor condenser unit.
- Your summer energy bills are higher than normal for the time of year.
Any of these signs might indicate that you need Allen, TX AC repair. Call CW Service Pros, and we’ll send a licensed HVAC tech straight to your door, ASAP. They’ll assess the situation and figure out what’s wrong and what needs to be done to fix it.
Expert Heating Services and Furnace Repair for Allen Residents, Courtesy of CW Service Pros
North Texas winters are relatively mild, but we still see plenty of cold days with temperatures in the low-30s. It can get cold indoors, too, but central heating can keep your home warm and cozy in winter.
For Central Heating System Installation and Replacement, Call CW Service Pros
For most homes, central heating is the most efficient and effective way to stay warm in winter. Central heating systems have many advantages:
- The same system can heat the entire home, either with one thermostat for the whole house or multiple thermostats to control different zones independently.
- Reduce indoor humidity and dust for a warmer, drier, and healthier home.
- Central heating and AC systems can often use the same ductwork, reducing the amount of space needed, and potentially reducing installation costs.
How Do You Know If Your Heating System Needs to Be Replaced?
Most central heating systems last around 15 years. Older systems become less efficient and use more energy to warm the home. And the older the system is, the more expensive repairs are likely to be when it breaks down.
Some signs the system needs to be replaced include:
- Winter energy bills are getting higher.
- It’s harder to keep the house warm. Some rooms may stay cold even when the heat runs for a long time.
- Repairs are needed more often and get more expensive each time. Eventually, you’ll reach a point at which repairs are no longer cost-effective, and it’s a better long-term investment to install a new heater instead.
When you’re ready for a new or replacement central heating system—or want some advice on whether to repair or replace—call CW Service Pros for guidance. We can help you make the right choice for you and your family, whether that’s furnace repair, a system tune-up, or the installation of a whole new central heating system.
Professional Heating System Maintenance and Furnace Repair in Allen, TX
Central heating is complicated, and just like air conditioning systems, needs annual professional maintenance to keep it operating efficiently. But that annual maintenance has several benefits:
Reduce your energy consumption
Professional maintenance helps the system stay efficient, so you can keep energy usage and your utility bills as low as possible.
Reduce the risk of a breakdown
Worn or dirty parts make the system less efficient, which forces it to work harder to compensate and increases the risk of a system breakdown.
Keep the system working for longer
Like any mechanical system, if you take good care of your central heating, it’ll stay in good shape for longer.
Signs You Need Heating System Maintenance or Repair
Has it been longer than a year since your heating system was seen by an HVAC expert? Call CW Service Pros and we’ll send someone out to give your system a thorough inspection.
If you notice any of the following indicators, your central heating definitely needs some professional care.
- The system doesn’t heat your home as well as it used to.
- The system makes loud or odd noises when it turns on or off.
- The system is running constantly or short-cycling.
- You smell a foul or burning odor when the system starts up.
- Your winter energy bills are higher than normal for the time of year.
- Your carbon monoxide detector triggers. If your detector goes off, immediately leave your home and call emergency services.
If it’s time for the annual heating system maintenance check, or if you think there’s a problem with your central heating, just call CW Service Pros. We’ll get on the job right away and send a heating professional to check up on your heating system.
Ductwork Cleaning and Repair
HVAC systems use ductwork to transport warm or cool air around your home. In order to properly control the temperature, ducts need to be well-insulated, airtight, and dry.
Some potential problems with ductwork include:
Leaking ductwork. Leaks allow air to escape the system, which can reduce efficiency and lead to higher energy bills.
Mold in the ductwork. Moisture in ductwork may make the system smell musty when it's running.
Lack of insulation. If ductwork isn’t properly insulated, the system may use more energy to keep air at the right temperature, resulting in higher energy bills.
For all ductwork issues, call CW Service Pros for expert advice and superior work! We can detect and fix duct leaks, install insulation, and provide ductwork cleaning services to make sure your ducts are in great shape.
Allen Residential Building Upgrade Permits
Many home additions and modifications require a building permit issued by the city of Allen. Permits may be needed for projects such as:
- Adding pools or spas
- Doing renovations
- Building additions on your home
The good news is, CW Service Pros will help you through the permitting process! For information about building and permits, click here.