Fast Pipe Leak Repair with Minimal Disruption
We Fix Every Type Of Leak, Right Away
Pipe leak repair can mean anything from repairing the tiny line to the ice maker to repairing the water main that supplies your entire home. No matter the size of the problem, CW Service Pros can fix every type of leak. We use state of the art sound amplification and magnetic pipe detection along with isolation methods to determine the location of hidden problems. As licensed plumbing contractors, repairing water leaking from pipes has been a mainstay of our business.
The Most Common Examples of Pipe Leak Repairs:
- Sewers. When cracked, collapsed or broken, failure to do pipe leak repair on sewer lines can cause environmental issues as well as drainage issues. There can be a huge financial burden to a homeowner when sewer lines are corroding. From foundation issues to environmental issues, drainage problems should be fixed quickly to eliminate more costly repairs and long term damage to the structure of your home.
- Drains. We not only unclog drains, but we also fix them when they leak. We can re-pipe the entire drainage system or replace a small section either by tunneling under your slab or spot repairing through the concrete. If you suspect that you have a leak under the sidewalk or driveway, we can also detect and repair it.
- Slab leak repairs. When water is escaping beneath the slab or foundation, we use the latest in high tech detection equipment including electronic sound amplification and electromagnetic metal detection to pinpoint the problem. Once the problem is located, we will discuss with you the best method to rectify the situation. How do you know if you may have a slab leak? High water bills or water showing up on carpets or tile may be an indication that you have a leak below your slab.
- Water pipes. Whether you have copper water pipes or pex piping was used to supply to every part of your home from the walls, floors and ceilings, we can repair your system. Copper can develop breaches at soldered joints or over time can rub underground on rocks or debris and cause pinhole leaks. Pin holes can also develop from chemical corrosion, nail hole penetration, or freeze breaks. Pex also can develop leaks when the ground shifts and loosens connections.
- Outdoor faucets. The faucet that you use for filling your pool and watering your lawn, if left closed and not drained, can freeze and break – causing flooding. In this state, people often overlook it because our temperatures are generally above freezing. But not always. When temperatures drop below freezing at night and then warm during the day, a line can freeze and burst and then thaw and gush. Not disconnecting a hose from an outdoor hose bibb will only make freezing more of an issue. Usage over years and exposure to the elements make it necessary to replace these faucets as years pass.
- Water heaters, washers and dishwashers. Water escaping from these can cause serious flooding because of pressure and volume. Call us immediately for help.
Pipe leak repair is almost always an emergency. When it is, we are here 24 hours per day, 365 days per year to answer your call. Flooding can cause serious damage and also cause the threat of electrocution if standing in a room where electrical cords lie. There is no water situation that our team of licensed plumbers, helpers and support staff cannot handle. They have seen it all. Call CW Service Pros at 972-395-2597 today.