Why Choose CW Service Pros?
At CW Service Pros, we’ve been serving residents of Argyle and the surrounding suburbs for a long time. We’ve earned our reputation by providing fast, efficient service. When you need HVAC services like furnace repair or AC repair in Argyle, TX, call on us and we’ll be ready to help.
When you call CW Service Pros for HVAC services, we make every effort to send a technician out to your home the very same day. Once they arrive, the service professional will quickly get to work assessing your HVAC problem and how to solve it. When you call on CW Service Pros, you can expect the same great service every time.
- Expert technicians
All our plumbing and HVAC technicians are up-to-date on their training. We run background checks on all of our service professionals, so we know they’re honest, reliable, and provide the best possible service.
- Same-day appointments
When you call, we’ll offer a same-day appointment whenever possible, for AC and heating inspections, servicing, and repair.
- 24/7 emergency callouts
If you have a problem that can’t wait, call CW Service Pros any time, even the middle of the night, for an emergency appointment.
- Up-front pricing and no hidden costs
You’ll receive a written estimate before we start your job with your options laid out for you. There will never be any surprise fees.
- We work with trusted brands
We only use the best parts, sourced from brands you can trust.
- City permits
If any inspections or permits are needed to get the job done, we’ll take care of all the details for you.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
If you’re not happy with our work for any reason, we’ll stay on the job until you’re satisfied. We take pride in our work and our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, as well as praise from sites like Angi, Expertise, and HomeAdvisor.com.
When You Need AC Repair and Services in Argyle, Call CW Service Pros
North Texas gets plenty of hot summer days of over 100°, which means home air conditioning is almost a necessity! But HVAC systems need regular maintenance to make sure they’re able to provide a reliable stream of cool air for your home. CW Service Pros offers a range of HVAC services for Argyle residents, so you can stay cool at home, all summer long.
AC Installation and Replacement
If yours is one of the few Dallas-Fort Worth homes that doesn’t have central AC, imagine how much cooler and more comfortable you could be during the heat of summer. Installing a home air conditioning system can benefit you in a number of ways:
- Central AC keeps the entire house cool and comfortable. One thermostat can control the temperature for the whole home, or you can choose a system that controls different rooms independently.
- Central AC improves the quality of the air in your home by reducing humidity. The AC also removes dust and other particulates, including some allergens.
- Central air conditioning is much quieter than a window unit, as the noisy part of the system is installed outside.
- Some central AC systems can both heat and cool a home, depending on your needs.
When Does Your AC System Need Replacement?
If your home AC system is more than 10 years old, you may have noticed it’s not running as efficiently as when it was new. Once a system gets to be more than a decade old, it’s not always cost-effective to repair it when it breaks down. Sometimes it’s better to replace it.
- If your energy bills are getting higher, even after professional maintenance and repairs…
- If your home isn’t as cool and comfortable as it used to be…
- If indoor humidity and dust levels are increasing…
- If repair costs are getting higher…
…it might be time to consider replacing your AC system.
For air conditioning installation or replacement, call us at CW Service Pros. Our HVAC experts can offer advice on the best HVAC for Argyle, TX homes and help you choose a system that’s right for your home and budget. Once you’ve made your choice, we’ll perform the installation work too.
Professional AC Maintenance and Repair
HVACs are complicated systems. They have many different components and moving parts. That’s why bi-annual HVAC maintenance is a key part of keeping the system in good shape.
Regular professional maintenance will:
Reduce energy use
Professional maintenance twice a year keeps your air conditioner running as efficiently as possible, which means it uses less energy and helps keep your utility bills down.
Avoid costly repairs
Neglecting AC maintenance means that some parts get dirty or suffer wear-and-tear damage. This makes the system less efficient, and it has to work harder to maintain temperature. This increases the risk of a breakdown.
Help the system last longer
All mechanical systems last longer when you take good care of them, and your AC is no exception. The average lasts around 10 years, but, with regular professional maintenance, you may be able to get a few extra years from the system.
How Do You Know If You Need Air Conditioning Repairs in Argyle, TX?
If your AC has never had professional servicing, it’s definitely time to schedule an appointment! After that, you should aim to have a professional tuneup twice each year—once in the spring and again in the fall.
Some warning signs that your AC might need repairs include:
- Warm air blows out of the vents even in cooling mode.
- The system constantly cycles on and off.
- Indoor humidity is higher, or there’s an increase in indoor dust levels.
- Water is leaking or pooling outside the indoor or outdoor units.
- You smell an unpleasant odor coming from the vents.
- Your air conditioner makes strange or loud noises when it cycles on or off.
- Your energy bills are higher than normal for the time of year, with no explanation.
If you think there might be a problem with your air conditioning system, call CW Service Pros! We’ll send an HVAC tech to your home to locate the source of the problem and fix it ASAP.
Expert Heating Services for Argyle Residents, Courtesy of CW Service Pros
The North Texas winter climate is relatively mild, but temperatures in the low 30s are still pretty common. It gets cold indoors, too, but if your home has central heating, it’s easy to stay warm, dry, and comfortable even in the middle of winter.
Central Heating Installation and Replacement
Central heating is the most efficient and effective way to heat most homes. These systems have many advantages:
- The same system can heat your whole home, and the same thermostat can control the temperature in every room. Or, if you prefer, you can use different thermostats to control room temperature independently.
- It improves indoor air quality by keeping your home warm and dry.
- Depending on the system you choose, your furnace and air conditioner can use the same duct network. This reduces space requirements and may reduce installation costs.
Does Your Heating System or Furnace Need to Be Replaced?
Most central heating systems have an average lifespan of about 10 years. When an older heating system breaks down, it’s often more cost-effective to replace it, rather than repair it.
- If your winter energy bills are higher than they used to be…
- If it’s still cold even when the heater is running…
- If the system breaks down more often and costs more to repair…
…it might be time to consider a new central heating system.
When your home heating system is past its prime, you can trust CW Service Pros to help you find a suitable replacement. We can offer advice on choosing a new system that suits your home and budget. And once you’ve made your choice, we can install it too.
Professional Heating and Furnace Repair in Argyle, TX
HVAC systems and furnaces are complicated and need regular professional maintenance to keep them in good working order. Bi-annual HVAC maintenance, and repairs as needed, will keep your furnace in good shape and your home warm in winter.
Reduce your energy consumption
Professional maintenance helps your central heating use energy efficiently to reduce your utility bills.
Prevent a breakdown
Worn or dirty parts make a system less efficient. This means it has to work harder to compensate, causing mechanical stress that increases the risk of a breakdown.
Keep the system working for longer
Most central heating systems last about 10 years. Regular professional maintenance helps extend the life and efficiency of the system.
Signs You Need Heating System Maintenance or Repair
Your central heating system will run best with twice-yearly maintenance from a professional HVAC expert. If it’s been longer than a year since your furnace and heating system was last checked, call CW Service Pros. We’ll send an HVAC expert to your door, ready to give your system a thorough inspection.
If you notice any of the following signs, your central heating system likely needs some TLC!
- Your home isn’t getting as warm as it used to.
- The system makes loud or strange noises when it cycles on or off.
- The system either runs constantly or short-cycles.
- You smell a foul or burning odor when the furnace starts.
- Your energy bills are higher than they should be for the time of year.
- Your carbon monoxide detector triggers. If your detector goes off, immediately leave your home and call emergency services.
If it’s time for twice-a-year maintenance or you think there’s a problem with your central heating, call CW Service Pros. We’ll send a heating expert to your Argyle, TX home. They’ll be equipped for furnace repair or any other work that’s needed.
Ductwork Repair and Cleaning in Argyle
AC and central heating systems have ductwork that transport warm or cool air around the home. The ductwork has to be insulated, leak-free, and dry to ensure the system can properly control the temperature.
Some problems that can arise with ductwork include:
Leaking ductwork. Leaks allow air to escape the pipes, which can result in reduced efficiency and higher energy bills.
Lack of insulation. Insulation helps air stay at the right temperature as it moves around the system. Without insulation, the system uses more energy and may have trouble maintaining temperature.
When you have a problem with your HVAC ductwork, call CW Service Pros. We can find and repair leaks and install insulation.
Argyle Residential Building Upgrade Permits
Depending on the job, residents of Argyle, TX may need to apply for a building upgrade permit in order to have AC or central heating work done. This is important because the city has strict requirements for certain kinds of work, including some air conditioner and heating projects.
To check if your Argyle, TX HVAC project may need a permit, click here. But don’t worry! If you work with CW Service Pros, we’ll handle any required Argyle inspections and permits.
Need HVAC Services in Argyle, TX?
CW Service Pros is proud to serve Argyle and provide expert HVAC, air conditioning, and central heating services to its residents. When you have a problem with your AC or central heating; need Argyle, TX furnace repair; want to schedule professional maintenance; or have an emergency requiring immediate help, call us!