Why Choose CW Service Pros for Your HVAC Needs?
CW Service Pros has been serving the residents of Lewisville, TX and the surrounding suburbs for many years. We know that our customers are relying on us to solve their HVAC problems ASAP! That’s why we offer same-day appointments whenever possible and why we have a 24/7 emergency service.
When you have an air conditioning or heating problem, just call CW Service Pros. We’ll send a Lewisville HVAC tech out to your home the very same day, if possible. They’ll assess your situation, let you know what needs to be done, and give you a quote for the work. Then we’ll get on with the job ASAP, with minimal disruption to your home and routine.
When you call CW Service Pros, you can expect:
- Expert technicians
Our technicians are experts when it comes to plumbing and HVAC, and they’re customer care experts too. All CW Service Pros techs are background-checked, so you never have to worry about letting them into your home.
- 24/7 emergency callouts
Have a plumbing or HVAC emergency? We’re here to help, any time.
- Up-front pricing and no hidden costs
Once we’ve assessed your case, you’ll receive a written estimate for the job—with no hidden costs, ever.
- We work with trusted brands
We only use the best parts, all sourced from trusted brands.
- City permits
If any inspections or permits are needed for your job, we’ll take care of the applications and appointments.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Our customers are important to us, so if you’re not happy with the work we do for you, we’ll stay on the job until you are! We’re proud to have earned an A+ from the Better Business Bureau and awards from sites like Angi, HomeAdvisor, and Expertise.com.
Need AC Services in Lewisville? Call CW Service Pros Today!
North Texas summers can be scorching hot, with plenty of 100° days, so air conditioning is vital for staying cool and comfortable at home. To keep your HVAC system in good shape, it needs professional servicing twice every year, as well as occasional repairs. When you need an HVAC expert you can rely on, CW Service Pros is here to help. Our team of Lewisville air conditioning and heating technicians are the experts you need to keep your air conditioning unit running, and your home cool!
AC Installation and Replacement
Having central air conditioning is a game-changer in Lewisville, helping your home and family stay cool on even the hottest summer days.
- Central AC cools your home efficiently, and one thermostat can control the temperature for the whole home, or you can have different thermostats for different spaces.
- It reduces humidity and dust levels, improving indoor air quality.
- Central AC is quieter than a window air conditioning unit, as the noisy part of the system is installed outside.
- Some central AC systems can use the same ductwork as central heating systems. This saves space and makes AC installation cheaper if ductwork is already installed.
Does Your AC System Need to Be Replaced?
The older your air conditioning system is, the less efficient it is. If your AC is over 10 years old, you may have already noticed that it’s not cooling your home as well as it used to. At this point, if your unit breaks down, it’s often better to replace the system than to repair it.
Your AC might need to be replaced if:
- Your summer energy bills are higher than they used to be.
- It’s still hot indoors, even when the AC is on.
- There’s a reduction in your indoor air quality; for instance, humidity is higher or you notice it’s harder to manage dust levels.
- You notice unusual smells when the AC is on.
- Repairs are needed more frequently or are more expensive – If your current AC system is at least 10 years old and the repair quote is more than one-third of what a new system would cost, then it’s generally more cost-effective to have a new AC system installed.
If you need new air conditioning installed or your current AC needs to be replaced, call CW Service Pros. We’ll send an HVAC tech out to assess your home and determine your HVAC needs, then help you choose the ideal system for your home. Finally, we’ll install your new AC system, so you and your family can stay cool and comfortable all summer long.
Professional AC Maintenance and Repair
HVAC systems have many components and moving parts, and they need professional HVAC maintenance to stay in good shape. To keep your air conditioning at its best, an HVAC technician should inspect your AC bi-annually. This has several benefits:
Minimize energy use
Twice-a-year professional maintenance keeps your AC working efficiently, using less energy and helping to reduce your energy bill.
Reduce the need for repairs
When HVAC maintenance is neglected, your air conditioner is less efficient and has to work harder to compensate. This increases the risk of a breakdown, which may require costly repairs.
Extend the life of your AC system
The average HVAC system lasts around 10 years, but if you take care of your AC and have regular professional maintenance, it’ll take care of your home cooling for longer.
Do You Need Lewisville AC System Servicing or Repair?
If your air conditioning system has never had professional servicing, consider scheduling an appointment, preferably as soon as possible. After that, aim for servicing appointments once a year to keep your AC in good working order.
Your AC might need servicing or repairs if you notice any of these signs:
- Your energy bill is higher than normal for the time of year.
- The vents blow warm air even when the system is in cooling mode.
- The system cycles on and off constantly.
- The unit makes loud noises or noises you’ve never heard before when it cycles on or off.
- Indoor humidity or dust levels are higher than normal.
- The AC vents are emitting an unpleasant odor.
- You notice water leaking from the indoor or outdoor unit, or pooling nearby.
If you think your AC may have a problem, call CW Service Pros for expert help. We’ll send a Lewisville HVAC tech to your home to find and fix the problem, so you can stay cool in the Texas summer heat.
CW Service Pros Provides Expert Heating Services for Lewisville Locals
North Texas winters are mild compared to other parts of the country, but the temperature does often hit the low-30s, so home heating is still important for residents of Lewisville. When it does get cold, central heating is the most efficient way to heat your home and keep you and your family comfortable.
Heating System Installation and Replacement
Central heating systems have many advantages over other types of home heating:
- Central heating keeps your whole home warm, and the same thermostat can control the temperature in every room, or you can have different thermostats for different spaces.
- Central heating systems improve indoor air quality by reducing humidity and dust.
- Central heating and AC can use the same duct network, saving space and reducing installation costs.
How Do You Know If Your Heating System Needs to Be Replaced?
The average central heating system lasts around 10 years. If your heating system is older than this, replacing the system tends to be more cost-effective than repairing it. Other warning signs that your central heating system may need replacing include:
- Your winter energy bills are getting higher and higher.
- The system can’t keep your home warm, even if it’s running constantly.
- The system breaks down more often, and repair costs keep getting higher.
In general, if your heating system is more than 10 years old and the quoted repair bill is more than half of what it will cost to install a replacement system, then replacement is the more cost-effective option.
Is your home heating system unable to heat your home effectively? Call CW Service Pros for central heating help. We’ll send an HVAC technician to your home to assess your home heating needs and help you choose a new central heating system. Once you’ve made your choice, we’ll get to work on installation, so you can enjoy a warm and dry home on those cold winter days.
Professional Heating System Maintenance and Repair
Like AC systems, central heating systems are complex and need regular professional maintenance to keep them in good shape. By scheduling bi-annual maintenance for your central heating system, you can:
Reduce your energy consumption
Professional maintenance ensures every component of the system is working efficiently, which helps minimize its energy usage and reduces your energy bills.
Help prevent breakdowns
When servicing is neglected, system components aren’t replaced when they get worn or cleaned when they get dirty. This makes the system less efficient, forcing it to work harder to maintain the right temperature, and increasing the risk of a break down.
Keep the system working for longer
Most central heating systems last about 10 years. Regular maintenance and servicing help extend their lifespan.
Does Your Heating System Need Servicing or Repair?
Your central heating system needs a professional checkup once a year to keep it in the best shape possible. If it’s been more than a year since an HVAC expert last checked your central heating, call CW Service Pros, and we’ll send an HVAC tech out to your home to get the job done!
Some other signs your central heating needs attention include:
- The system doesn’t heat as well as it used to, or you notice new “cold spots” in your home.
- The system makes unusual or loud noises when it cycles on or off.
- The system short-cycles or is constantly cycled on.
- The system emits a burning odor when it starts up.
- Your energy bills are higher than normal for the time of year.
- Your carbon monoxide detector triggers. If this happens, leave your home right away, and call emergency services.
If there’s a problem with your central heating, or it’s just time for the bi-annual maintenance check, call CW Service Pros. We’ll send a heating technician to your home to give your central heating system some TLC.
Ductwork Repair in Lewisville, TX
Both air conditioning and some heating systems use ducts to transport warm or cool air around your home. These ducts need to be dry, air-tight, and insulated, to properly maintain air temperature. Some potential problems with ductwork include:
Leaking ductwork. Leaks allow air to escape from ducts, making the system less efficient. Even one leak can make it harder for the system to keep air at the right temperature.
Lack of insulation. Insulation helps air stay at the right temperature as it moves throughout the home. Without insulation, it’s harder for the system to maintain air temperature.
When there’s a problem with your HVAC ductwork, CW Service Pros are the people to call. We can find and fix duct leaks, install insulation, and clean your ductwork. Whatever the trouble is, we can help get your HVAC ductwork in great shape.
Lewisville Residential Permits
For some AC and central heating projects, residents of Lewisville may need to apply for a building upgrade permit to have the work done. This is necessary in some cases because the city has strict requirements for certain kinds of work, including some heating and AC projects.
To check if you need a permit for your AC or central heating project, click here. When it comes to actually acquiring the permit, don’t worry! CW Service Pros will do the work for you.
Need a Local HVAC Expert in Lewisville?
CW Service Pros are HVAC experts, and we’re proud to offer our services to residents of Lewisville and the surrounding areas. Whether you’re interested in an AC or central heating system installation, have a problem with your AC or central heating, need to schedule professional maintenance, or have an HVAC emergency, call us on 972-395-2597.